WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE 2

Voice of Eden (episode 234)
Thur, 5th August 2021

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 2?

𝟷 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝟻:𝟷𝟸
𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎; 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝,

Jesus is the Son of God John was talking about in our key verse. Having Him means having this life.

It is called the God life (Zoe). This life is different from the life that is sustained by oxygen. This can of life is generated and sustain from the Presence of God. That's the reason why we must Remain in Him if we must keep living.

Remember the quote that all men die but not all men live? This is true for every man who doesn't have Jesus.

Jesus said, Whoever comes to me I will never cast out (John 6:37).

This was why He came to earth—to seek and to save the lost (Luke 19:10). It does not matter what you have done, Jesus still wants you to come to Him. He said I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance (Luke 5:32).
Something else I also need to point out to you if you have done the previous point I mentioned (letting Jesus into your life), is that you must permit your light to shine.

Find out in the place of prayer and the study of God's word what purpose He has for your life and jump into it.

Don't live your life without walking in God's purpose, because that's how you permit your light to shine.

The life Jesus gives to any man that comes to Him also has light. It is called the Light of Life. And we must let it find expression through us.

If we have His Life, we must also walk in His Light.


Shalom.

#voe
#keepgrowing
#goodmorning

Comments

Popular Posts