GIVE ME TIME
Voice of Eden (episode 223)
Mon. 17th May 2021
๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐
๐ณ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ:๐ท๐ผ
๐๐๐๐ ๐ณ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐.
๐๐๐๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ง๐,
One of God's greatest gifts to man is time. Some months ago, I was trusting God for an answer to a particular situation, and He said to me, "make a choice." I immediately said I choose that. Then he said don't be quick to choose, take some time to pray about it. I literally laughed out loud, and said, "why do I need to pray about the same thing to you when you can just tell me what to choose right now."
๐๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ง ๐ฌ๐๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ ๐ ๐๐๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐๐ ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐๐ฒ๐๐ซ, ๐ ๐๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
I decided to share this experience with you simply because just as I gave myself some time to pray and wait on God, He didn't just lead me by opening my eyes to see which choice I needed to make, He also gave me a reason why that was the best choice and made me ready for the choice I was about to make.
Lesson learned from Daniel:
1. Daniel asked the king for time, not because he needed to ask his friends to advise him on what to say to the king. He needed to ask the KING to reveal to him what he would say to the king.
๐๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐๐๐ ๐๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐๐ซ๐ฌ?
2. Daniel didn't say how long the time would be, he only asked for time.
It doesn't matter how long it would take for God to reveal His heart concerning a matter to you, just wait on Him. Sometimes we are waiting but yet we are leaving. We say in our heart if God doesn't answer within this time, I'll handle it myself. That wasn't the case for Daniel, He was willing to wait as long as it would take for God to answer.
๐๐จ๐ฐ๐๐ฏ๐๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐๐ค๐ ๐๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ค๐๐๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฆ.
3. Daniel had friends who were willing to wait on God with him. Daniel used the time he got from the king to do two things;
(a)inform his friends to join him in prayer
(b) pray
There's no need to spend time worrying about that situation, take some time out, call a few friends that you can trust, and ask them to pray with you as you also wait on God for an answer in the place of prayer.
This week God will bring clarity your way in Jesus name. Use the time you have to seek His face.
#voe
#keepgrowing
#giveittime
#goodmorning



Comments
Post a Comment